Sometimes little things make a big difference. Instanet has just added new enhancements to the system that will make a dramatic difference in the way many users manage their documents and important email correspondence. Here is an overview of the changes.
- Transactions now have a unique email address and that email address can be saved as a contact on a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- For example, if you have a transaction named “123 Main St.”, you can save the transaction as a contact on any phone or computer as “123 Main St”. Any emails sent to this contact will be saved as documents in the “123 Main Street” transaction file.
- This makes it easier than ever to get documents into the system and also enables users to save important correspondence there, too.
- Both the body of the email and any attachments will be saved as documents (the email itself will be one PDF and each attachment will be a separate document in the transaction).
- This will make it especially easy to get documents into the system from mobile devices that don’t have an “upload” function, by forwarding emails to that unique email address.
- This now also provides users an easy way to send and save important emails and complete email threads into the system, to be saved as PDF documents in the documents section of the transaction. Users can simply forward important emails to that email address.
- Users’ Inbox and custom MyFolders also now have unique email addresses, so it will be easier than ever to get documents and email correspondence into those folders, as well.